Updated: Aug 6
"Habits are formed by the repetition of particular acts. They are strengthened by an increase in the number of repeated acts. Habits are also weakened or broken and contrary habits are formed by the repetition of contrary acts." ~ Mortimer J. Adler
Developing self-discipline is like a muscle. You just work it out and it becomes a habit. The idea is to create a habit that is so effortless you can't fail to do every day. Becoming disciplined is never enjoyable, but it is profitable in the long term.
What Is Self-Care?
Self-Care is the practice of taking action to preserve or improve our mental, emotional and physical health.
Things which makes us happy and fulfilled is Self-Care. Treating our body and mind with grace and compassion not only raises our vibration but also makes us cheerful and lively.
Today, I will be sharing some of my favourite Self-Care ideas which you can try it out yourself and can see how drastically your life will change.
I believe it is the small changes which make huge impacts on our life.
101 self-care ideas!!!!
1. Wake up early
2. Drink more water
3. Meditate regularly
4. listen to a podcast
6. Write a gratitude journal
7. Have a skincare routine
8. Make a to-do list
9. Pray daily
10. Plan out your month
11 Start a new DIY project
12. Learn a new language
13. Walk instead of driving
14. Listen to new music
15. Go for dental checkups
16. Use natural-based products
17. Do some gardening
18. Limit drinking soda and alcohol
19. Spend time with family members
20. Organize your place
30. Transform your wardrobe
31. Diffuse essential oil
32. Prepare for your day the night before
33. Dance to your favourite music
34. Go out with your friends
35. Spend time in nature
36. Join a re-treat
37. Get a new haircut
38. Take more pictures
38. Write a letter to your younger self
39. Read a book
40. Learn how to bake
41. Cut out toxic people from your life
42. Get a massage
43. Go on hiking
44. Make new friends
45. Learn to think positive
46. Eat more fruits and veggies
47. Get at least 8 hours of sleep
48. Give yourself a facial
49. Have a delicious smoothie
50. Lower your caffeine consumption
51. Clean your closet
52. Step outside your comfort zone
53. Eat one Healthy meal a day
54. Less screen time
55. Plant a new tree
56. Go for a solo walk
57. Practice deep-breathing
58. Make a vision board
58. Surround yourself with positive people
59. Reflect on your accomplishments
60. Watch the sunrise
61. Watch the sunset
62. cuddle with your pet
63. Drink 8 glasses of water
64. Give yourself a break
65. Watch a documentary
66. Take a nap
67. Create a morning routine
68. Learn to say NO
69. Sing at the top of your voice
70. Learn how to manifest
71. Try something new
72. Learn a new skill online
73. De-clutter your inbox
74. Write a letter to your future spouse
75. Listen to relaxing music
76. Tackle the most important tasks of your day in the morning
77. Watch your favourite TV show
78. Give yourself a Meni/Pedi
79. Take a bubble bath
80. Be kind to everyone
81. Send thank-you notes immediately after receiving gifts
82. Add superfoods to your diet
83. Eat less sugary food
84. Remove your make-up every night
85. Visit a new place in your city
86. No electronics 1 hour before bed.
87. Educate yourself daily
88. Celebrate tiny victories
89. Take yourself on a solo date
90. Follow a budget
91. Take vitamins regularly.
92. Deep conditioning your hair every week
93. Don’t multitask. Focus 100% on each task before moving to the next
95. Go to bed early
96. Love yourself to the fullest
97. Write down your future goals
98. Brush and floss daily
99. Choose completion over perfection
100. Do something which scares you
101. Dedicate a few hours each week for self-care
At the end of the day, it's us who has to make a decision for our life and the things that we do. It could be positive or negative. But, the impact could be huge. When we treat our body and mind in the right manner, miracles start to happen. We become joyous and start appreciating this life more. Good self-care is the key to improved mood and reduced anxiety.
Arthur Rubinstein — "love life and life will love you back, love people and they will love you back"
I hope you enjoyed this post about healthy habits which you can easily implement into your daily life...
What is your favourite Self-Care habit?